STANDARD LIMITED MILEAGE WARRANTY
WHAT IS COVERED:
In addition to this Standard Limited Mileage Warranty coverage, some Tireco tires are warranted for tread wear during a limit of five years from the installation date. See (Standard Limited Warranty) for warranty details. This Standard Limited Mileage Warranty only applies to select new Passenger & Light Truck tire lines listed below:
|BRAND||40K MILE WARRANTY||50K MILE WARRANTY||55K MILE WARRANTY||60K MILE WARRANTY||70K MILE WARRANTY||80K MILE WARRANTY|
|MILESTAR||STREETSTEEL||MS932 SPORT||PATAGONIA A/T PRO||PATAGONIA H/T||WEATHERGUARD AS710
(H and V speed ratings)
|MS775 TOURING SLE||PATAGONIA A/T R|
|MILESTAR BRAND TIRES|
|40K MILE WARRANTY||50K MILE WARRANTY|
|MS775 TOURING SLE||PATAGONIA A/T R|
|60K MILE WARRANTY||70K MILE WARRANTY|
|PATAGONIA H/T||WEATHERGUARD AS710
(H and V-speed ratings)
|80K MILE WARRANTY|
LIMITED MILEAGE WARRANTY:
If within five (5) years from the date of installation, the tire wears evenly across the tread down to the tread wear indicators (2/32nds of an inch of tread remaining) before providing the minimum warranted miles of service as indicated by the vehicle odometer, a credit will be issued toward the purchase of a new tire on a pro rated basis to the actual mileage received. The mileage received will be based on the current vehicle mileage on the odometer compared to the vehicle mileage at the time of new tire installation, which must be listed on the original tire invoice and the new tire invoice.
Tires which wear out evenly before delivering the warranted mileage will be replaced on a pro rated basis only if:
- You are the original purchaser of the tires and you still own the vehicle on which they were originally installed. The tires must have only been used on that vehicle.
- The tires have been rotated and inspected by any authorized tire dealer every 5,000 miles, and the Mounting and Rotation service record has been fully completed and signed by the dealer (the form is available here). Improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repair that causes damage to the tires may void this warranty.
- The tires were originally registered online at www.tireco.com/registration.
- The completed service record form, Tire Installation Information Form, and the Original invoices are presented to the authorized tire dealer at the time of mileage warranty claim. These forms can be found on our website at www.milestartires.com or contact our Consumer Relations Department at 800-937- 9433.
HOW TO GET SERVICE:
Each step of the following procedures must be completed in order to qualify for any credit provided by this Standard Limited Mileage Warranty:
- The dealer/customer must contact the Tireco Consumer Relations Department to receive a Return Merchandise Number (RMA) to start the mileage warranty claim process.
- The dealer/customer must use the Warranty Claim Form provided by Tireco for any adjustments to be considered for credit. The Claim Form must be filled in completely (Tire size, Tread pattern, DOT, Remaining tread, etc).
- To obtain mileage proration adjustments the dealer/customer must have completed the Tire Installation Form and provide proof of original purchase for the claim tires(s) that states the vehicle mileage at the time of the original installation.
- Dealer/customer must obtain proof that the tires have been rotated every 5,000 miles and complete and sign Tireco’s Mounting and Rotation Service Record (For Mileage Warranty) Form.
- The Consumer Relations Representative will request tire(s) to be sent to one of Tireco’s Adjustment Centers at our expense for inspection. Shipping instructions along with an RMA number will be provided.
- The dealer/customer must send the completed Claim Form and all other documents for the mileage warranty with Tires to the Adjustment Center.
- Upon receipt of documents and tires, the appropriate Tireco Representative will complete the inspection.
- If the tire(s) is adjustable, the dealer/customer will be notified and will be issued a credit after which the tire will be destroyed by Tireco.
- If the tire(s) is not adjustable and does not meet the limited mileage requirements, the dealer/customer will receive a letter of notification with an explanation. If the tire(s) was requested by the dealer/customer to be returned, the non adjustable tire(s) will be returned at the expense of the dealer/customer. Any tire that the dealer/customer leaves with Tireco will be destroyed without further notice.
- No credit shall be given until a completed warranty claim form and all documents related to the claim are received by Tireco and the tire is found to be adjustable.
- Any form that is illegible or incomplete may be returned to the dealer/customer for completion and will delay the application process.
- For any questions or if you need assistance in filling out the forms, please call Tireco consumer relations department 1-800-937-9433 or email us at email@example.com.
All tires/wheels returned to Tireco for warranty consideration are subject to inspection. Tires/wheels that are found to not meet the warranty criteria (adjustable) will be disposed of at the time of inspection unless the tires/wheels have been previously requested to be returned. All tires/wheels returned to the dealer/customer will be done at the dealer’s/customer’s expense.
TO ASK QUESTIONS, REQUEST INFORMATION, OR FILE A CLAIM:
Contact our warranty professionals at 1-800-937-9433 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. No claim will be considered unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. Claim forms and all warranty related forms can be found on our website www.tireco.com and www.milestartires.com. All product returns must be accompanied by a completed Return Material Authorization (RMA) form and number. Products submitted without prior authorization will not be processed and are subject to freight chargeback.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER STATE LAW:
All implied warranties, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are expressly limited to the duration of this Standard Limited Mileage Warranty. All obligations or liabilities for indirect, incidental or consequential damages are hereby excluded to the extent permitted by law, including economic loss, loss of profit, loss of use of vehicle, loss of time, inconvenience, personal injury or death. Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusions may not apply. This Standard Limited Mileage Warranty gives the customer legal rights that may vary from state/province to state/province. This Standard Limited Mileage Warranty, the Limited Casing Warranty, and the Standard Limited Warranty are the only express warranties applicable to items sold by Tireco, and supersede the terms of any previous warranty.